Sunday 27 January 2013

What a amazing thing #1

Hello! Long time no seeeeeeeee. Sorry for so late update my blog. Well, it's already 2013 and still need to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D Now I'm a Frankenstein in S1S, study and live happily with my classmates a.k.a the others Frankenstein :P


Today is a very amazing holidayyyyy! #Thursday I went to school for my orchestra practice for Saturday's performance at Sasaran. I still met my ji mui because they are musicians too, hahah.

Let me introduce our member for 猥琐馆:

  • Ah Mok a.k.a Kah Jun
  • Emily Khoo a.k.a Yee Min
  • Stephanie Wong a.k.a Yee Shian
  • John Yong a.k.a Hou Zhe

Now I would like to show you some pic for you about 猥琐馆 :)






Grandpa!


Super duper love this pic! 



Thanks for all the member or ji mui!
You're super duper amazing! 




Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment