Monday, 28 January 2013

Happy Birthday! :)

Firstly, happy birthday to all Aquarius baby! Second, I want to wish my two very best friends :) 
Emily Khoo Yee Min and Lim Hui Xian.


Happy 16th birthday to you! We begin as best friend for 10 years! \(^_^)/ 
Now we still continue our friendship and begin as Frankenstein together.
I would like to share everything with her, even it's sad thing :)
Her smile and laugh will make everyone happy. 
It's glad to meet her since primary school until now, thank you!
♥


Happy birthday 17th birthday to you! This girl is my dancing partner :)
We always be together when the music is playing.
Happy things, sad things, everything, you can tell me if you want :)
I would like to be your audience! Stay happy :D
Thanks god gave me this chance to meet her and become friend with her.
♥





Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment