Monday 28 January 2013

Happy Birthday! :)

Firstly, happy birthday to all Aquarius baby! Second, I want to wish my two very best friends :) 
Emily Khoo Yee Min and Lim Hui Xian.


Happy 16th birthday to you! We begin as best friend for 10 years! \(^_^)/ 
Now we still continue our friendship and begin as Frankenstein together.
I would like to share everything with her, even it's sad thing :)
Her smile and laugh will make everyone happy. 
It's glad to meet her since primary school until now, thank you!


Happy birthday 17th birthday to you! This girl is my dancing partner :)
We always be together when the music is playing.
Happy things, sad things, everything, you can tell me if you want :)
I would like to be your audience! Stay happy :D
Thanks god gave me this chance to meet her and become friend with her.





Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment