Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas night

HOHOHO! A very merry merry christmas was already past. I'm so sorry for late update my blog for my Christmas. Well, just for Christmas night version, heheh.

Originally not going anywhere to celebrate this festival, but I decided to follow my sister, Ling Ching, to have a Christmas dinner with her secondary school friend at Windmill restaurant, a western restaurant at Bukit Raja.




Quite romantic and full of Christmas decoration around there. The most special one, don't have any lights, all are candle lights. *I think they didn't pay for any electric bill* My dinner: Black pepper chicken and Iced lemon tea. *no picture available*


My sister's new member: FujiFlim instax 7S
A memorable photo during 2012.

After dinner, we went to Sze Yin's house at Setia Eco Park. We watched Reborn Khoo's astro battleground dancing show and having a lots of fun.

 And, skyped with this birthday girl, Chong Yan. *surprise*



I think this is the best Christmas that I ever had before! :D Hope 2013 I can celebrate again and have different fun and surprise. See ya!





Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment