Tuesday 28 August 2012

Say Hi to August's holiday :D

Whee! Selamat Hari Raya! The highway is silent because all the muslims are busying balik kampung and celebrate their Hari Raya. The radio keep playing 'balik kampung' 'Selamat Aidilfitri' to make some celebration feels :D Anyway, happy holiday to all :) I haven't print my schedule out from my mind or brain too, have you?

In the very first day,my dad brought us to Aeon,Bukit Tinggi to have a crazy shopping day! I got some money from my mother's purse and bought our shirt together. Unfortunately, I had spent my money for treated my elder sister a big size chatime (TieGuanYin Latte+green grass), but I had registered as a Chatime member and I got back my Starbucks card from Ling Ching already. Finally I'm win! Before going home,I bought three Tako Tao (favourite snack at BBT!) and treated my sisters. At last, my octopus had eaten by Ling Li :\ (but luckily I got my favourite prawn back,haha)



Mother's money $$  (I like its bag soooo muchh)  (〃^∇^)ノ 

After reached home, mother decided to have a steamboat for our dinner that night. Ling Ching was watching TV and Ling Li was busying see her booties. The other side,I was helping my parents to tidy up all the stuffs,foods and some ingredients. 
I'd kacao-ed her successfully because everytime I'll be the winner,so happy what  -.- |◔◡◉|



Whoo,start already! Power on




Yummulicious,if you know what I mean. 

A perfect starting for the August holiday. Anyway, the final examination is nearer and nearer. I planned a schedule out but I didn't do it well :'( and my homework..I done it very well! (last a few days I only realised that I haven't done my homework yet :\ )  but enjoyed 





Stephanie.




No comments:

Post a Comment