Wednesday 15 August 2012

London Olympics 2012

Whoo! After 2008 Beijing Olympics,I waited for four years! Finally I had watched this London Olympics 2012 by using my house LED TV and performed with High-definition LOL. I felt soooo excited when this grand programme arrived! \*^o^*/ I had favourited some sports event in my own list. CHECK THIS OUT!

Official Logo



Medal





Opening ceremony





Rowan Atkinson



The first sport event that I watched at the beginning was Archery! 



Diving



Gymnastics Rhythmic  





Canoe Slalom 




Basketball


Badminton




Weightlifting 



During this London Olympics, I found some handsome,beautiful and good athletes.
[Korea]Chung Jae Sung and Lee Yong Dae-Bronze medal

Kobe Bryant and Leborn James

USA's basketball men-gold medal

[Germany] Marcel Nguyen-Gymnastics Bronze medal

[Korea] Oh Jin Hyek-Archery Gold medal

[Korea] Son Yeon Jae-Gymnastic Rhythmic 

[Malaysia] Pandelela-Diving Bronze medal

[Jamaica] Usain Bolt-Athletics Gold medal of 100m,200m and 4x100m

[Malaysian's Proud] Dato Lee Chong Wei-Badminton Silver medal


Closing Ceremony

The Spice Girls


One Direction






Whoo..awesome London Olympics! I will wait for the another four years and watch Brazil Olympics 2016 :D  PERFECT FUTURE PLAN
THE END




Stephanie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment