Friday 3 August 2012

July-Suffering in examinations

Lalala..I'm back! Finished eating all my books,nomnomnom -)o(- My school examinations began on 26/07 to 31/07 and add-on 1 day revision holiday |◔◡◉| 
  •  26/07 Thursday-English and History

I sat for Upper-Intermediate level English paper. Oww,I hate that,began difficult and difficult. My history,I don't know what should I say for them. *almost give up* Keep memorizing and keep eating my stuff that bought by my smart mother. 

  • 27/07 Friday-Mathematics and Chinese
Try to persuade myself that Mathematics is my best friend! *Impossible* ◔̯◔ Keep solving the same question on the same paper. Sitting on the sofa,I watched my Hong Kong drama with my dear family,LOL. I held my paper for a long long time *bou keik*

  • 28/07 Saturday-Revision Holiday
My sick,was worse than before. Heavy cough and cold.After finished my medicine,I was laying on the sofa all day. Lazy to take my books from the far far desk.

  • 30/07 Monday-Science (Biology,Chemistry and physics)
Oh no..science monster platform here! All the boys were discussing about "something"..hehe ತಎತ  During the exams,I almost confused on what am I doing! Is it a gooood try? 

  • 31/07 Tuesday-Geography and Bahasa Malaysia





I was eating the geography's textbook and exercise book. While memorizing, I was busy eating mega huge marshmallow and green peas and drinking peach tea! Talking to my mum, I kacao-ed her to cook for our dinner,hehe,daily work! (°∀°) *cooking love* 
After the last day of suffering, I had treated a KFC lunch by Aunty Hooi Ken ♥‿♥ *lovelyy*  After that we went to fetch Wee Hong,Chee Wei bro and Jason from WIT. 


I found that I had already changed my mind about preparing my exam,oh my goshh! ._. I don't know how to describe that situation or even what is my thought thinking about. Anyway I had done my semester 2 mid-year exam successfully! I'm so happy because I did it! :D


Goodbye :3




Stephanie.





No comments:

Post a Comment