Saturday 14 January 2012

SATURDAY :D

Today was very EXCITED and LOVELY day, and I like it sooooo much!!
I met my OLD friend-Nicholas Cha, when curriculum.
He's good, not changed as well. HAHAH :D

After that......
Richard, YeeShian, LyuRu, ChongYat, Minhui, ChiaYuen,Helen, Nathan and ChinYee
went to eat lunch, what a funny lunch time at 2012.


And then......
I went to watch movie with him-Richard Loo.

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol 

Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise)
Jane Carter (Paula Patton)

Benji Dunn (Simon Pegg)
William Brandt (Jeremy Renner)

Sabine Moreau  ( Lea Seydoux)
Anatoly Sidorov (Vladimir Mashkov)
  

You know who is this?
Super handsome guy: Tom Cruise
 and the movie was super excited and good.

At last, Richard fetch me back home.

My Saturday end :)



No comments:

Post a Comment