Monday 26 November 2012

#SPECIAL PRESENT- NEW tv show in my favourite list

Ehhhhhh, look at here. Holidayssss quite boring but now I would like to show you something about the new tv show that I added into my favourite list recently. You can try to watch it and share with me if you want, so we have the same topic when we met, muahahahahah.



I think this is the most popular Korea tv show, RUNNING MAN! #liked This running man logo is filled by yellow colour which is presented as passion. ARE YOU READY?! Let's check this out :D



You know them?



Yu Jae Suk. He is the person who has a lots of ideas to make everyone game over, LOL. 




Jee Seok Jin. Always lose early, hahah!! 



Monday couple, Kang Gary and Song Ji-Hyo.




Ha Dong Hun and Kim Jook Kook. The craziest and the strongest.




Lee Kwang Soo, giraffe!! Always be the most ptiy one.



The SPECIAL person in Running Man.


Soong Joong Ki, the most handsome one.



You can watch it through Astro One HD, channel 393, every Friday one episode and Saturday got Running Man marathon :D  Hope you enjoy! 




Stephanie.


2 comments: