Thursday 1 November 2012

01/11/12

Hi November and everyone! 
I din't update my blog for a very long long time,lazy. During these time, a lot of things happened and brought me a lot of happy and memoriesss.

PMR and UEC examinations had already passed and everything goes GOOD,that means nothing is out of control. I'm so glad that I can handle everything without worrying my heavy pressure. Now,I just need to wait for my nice result,quite excited! 


My sister brought her friends down to Klang for a trip and they stayed at our house for a few days. Our house sudden changed to a big family,that means I got many sisters and brothers too,quite happyyyyy :) This is what I hope always. I remembered their names: Yu Jian, Xiao Cai, Jian Min, Jing Yi, Ah Lan and Lerroy. I was so happy when they brought me to @ Setia City Mall and watched a horror movie named Sinister during midnight :D Chris and I bought Starbucks (Chocolate cream chips-mine, Sweet and salty caramel Frapuccino-Chris) as our movie snacks. Sometimes I'm the money waster in the cinema,if you know what I mean. 

I was so sad when I saw them left the house because it will just left the three people at the house only, parents and me. I was moody and unhappy that day and I also forced by my parents go to the wedding party. That was so sh!t this is what I think that time. During that wedding, I was so boringggg and I hoped someone could sms me to make me happy again, so I spammed my twitter again and again but din't have anyone reply me -.- :(  [but I was so proud because I was wearing a beautiful black dress during that night,mwhahahah]




I will post something fun next time! See ya :)
Light of hopes.





Stephanie.




No comments:

Post a Comment