Sunday 24 June 2012

Wonderful Sunday

Today I went to Setia City Mall's Golden Screen Cinema with my lovelyy sot plak friend, Shea kee, to watch a 3D movie-Brave. After reached there, we went to buy two tickets and stood there for a while to watch movie's trailer, hehe :D And then we went to a pet shop, there were full of dog's bark. (some more stupid :p)



This dog is super shit cuteeeee!!


Just turn my body about a minute ago, it sleeps.


I love this :3

Next, we went to Parkson to see the Hello Kitty corner, reddy and pinky. Walk inside and we found a huge huge bear! Hey, looking at this picture, remember buy me as my birthday present, THANK YOU ♥ 
It's bigger than me more and more. And Shea Kee told me something funny, angry birds joke, if you wanna know, sms me call me facebook inbox me tweet skype me.


Walk to left and then walk to the right. Back to the cinema to buy popcorn! What? Combo 3 is out of store?! If combo 1 add...... so expensive la =.= Finally we bought combo 1, include a small popcorn + a small coca-cola, add-on the another = RM 8.80. No comment. Watching the movie's trailer, we waited for the staff to let us in.


Eh, we can just follow all the people go to the room 8, hehe. Yay, all of them are going to watch the Brave together (holding the 3D spec). 


Funny :3 

Lunch lunch lunch! @ Papparich 


Technic problem,hahah!! I ate Ipoh ho fan, full of Ajinamoto, but still yummy :p Before went home, I bought a regular Passion Fruit QQ as my desert.




Having fun? Next time must see you back here, goodbye :)







No comments:

Post a Comment