Saturday 9 June 2012

Summer

Say yeah,say peace,say rock! Yeah,is me again,Yee Shian here :) Now I would like to share about my summer holiday's memoriesss for who is looking at the monitor screen and reading my blog too :D

I went to Cameron Highlands with my beloved family during this HOT summer holiday. I loveee Cameron Highlands when I was a kid,since when? I don't know. Good weather there,no air-conditoner,no fan,all are nature wind! We always go there with our cousins,relatives or even..no even please,hehe. Let photos to tell you an awesome storyyy.

Scenery


Going to Pasar Malam 


Waiting for the stupid slow elevator,especially our hotel room is place at 4th floor.


At temple 


Whoa,my cool dad


At healthy strawberry farm 

Yewww!! This cute strawberry guy-Yi Di


Ling Li and Yee Shian


Big Red Juicy strawberryyyy


At Robinson Fall 


Lunch timeeeeeeee, Marry brown


At Cameron Valley 


Anytime is tea time!




At cactus farm 

I love this picture sooo muchh :DD



First plan of my summer holiday,wonderful. I had written a new favourite in my special favourite list-Corn  Crispy Juicy Sweet Corn,only from Cameron Highlands  



See ya, Cameron Highlands 






  

No comments:

Post a Comment