Saturday 2 March 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

It's already 2nd March but I'm still enjoying in my own birthday mood because everyday still got many surprise to me! *still got present haven't receive yet*

I was born on 24th February, 1997, so I'm literally a Pisces baby. *proud of that* That day was my 16th birthday which saying I'm already a 16 years old teeeeeeeeeeeenageeeeer, but I'm still looking like a kid what? ( My friends said I'm still looking like a BABY :/ ) 

24th February 2013, I had received 100 and above birthday wishes from Facebook's friends! THANK  YOU SOOOOO MUCHHHH. On the other hand, I had also received some special wishes from ma dear friends, especially Shea Kee and Yee Min! Ms. Shea Kee was calling me through the phone and played a "happy birthday" song in guitar version, quite touching :') Ms. Yee Min was the other excited person when it was 0000 a.m. and she straight away phoned me and sang "happy birthday" song to me. *I LOVE YOU ALL* 

The happiest one, that day I was celebrating ma birthday with Yee Min and Si Zhe! We went to @ Setia City Mall and planned all the events together.

I was having my lunch with Yee Min at BarB Q Plaza. She said that she was the very first time to have a special lunch as this. So she don't know pork whether is rare or cooked, heheh. " You're insecure don't know what for.." " Oh my god, the BarB Q Plaza knows today is my Birthday!" I said. *The best gift: One Direction's song during the lunch. HAHAHAHAH.*

Supreme Pork Set

MY BEST FRIEND FOR 10YEARS

BIRTHDAY GIRL

LEFT FOR THE VEGETARIAN


After met Si Zhe, we went to watched a cute and funny movie named The Wedding Diary 2. ( Last year I watched the first episode movie during my birthday too! ) If you have leisure time, you must go to watch or you can download from internet. 





And I treated myself a Chocolate Cream Chip  from Starbucks during the movie. After the movie, we went to @ Pat Kin Pat Sun to have our tea time (only for Si Zhe).



From Eileen Tan




A surprise from Hui Fen! THANK YOU :)




Take the responsibility of take care their technology #nowadays








# birthday discount 祝我生日快乐


At last I received a super surprise from Jeremy and Jacky Ong when I reached home.




Wish from my parents 




From Yi Teng


From Lemon, the boss of blackberry 



Special edition present, ELMO. From Hui Lin



From Shea Kee, my baby. HAHAH




I got many birthday surprises this year and I don't know how to appreciate it to all of them because it's too touching and grateful. Hope it will be more joyful next year.



Happy Birthday to Yee Shian.




Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment