Friday 4 May 2012

4/5/2012

I become busier and busier these days ._.
Some more happened something that I ever predicted.


Yi Wen with Mountain Dew

28/04/2012
Dad, Yi Wen and I celebrated my mummy's birthday at Setia Alam Pizza Hut. I suggested the new menu of Pizza Hut for dad, but his last comment is: " It was salty." *speechless face* However, that night was a wonderful night. Hehe :DD  


This two kids, everyday kacau me with their AK47 mouth! ._.  Jacky and Fatty Oggy. Their favourite show is Oggy and the cockroaches. That why the fatty brother wants to put his nickname as "Oggy".

...SCHOOL...

My first round debate : 机遇是成功的关键
I got the best debater in that time.
Actually, that was my FIRST TIME :))

Today the final debate : 人为别人活着而快乐
We aren't that clam as we had a mock with teacher.
We just predict we will lose, but we had WON.
Annie and I was shocked about the result.
Thanks GOD.

Next week is the Junior 3 mock English test :'(



Jys News




Appreciate what we have.
GOD BLESS



No comments:

Post a Comment