Monday 21 November 2011

20/11/2011

2011.2011
A very nice numbers and many people are going to marry.
and I have to attend and wish them.


Yesterday I attended Uncle Lim's mother's birthday at KEC.
Our big Ong family went to celebrate too.
Got many people who were came from Pulau Ketam, Uncle Lim's hometown.
We waited for 1 hour and I felt so boring. =o=
The food weren't much delicious and the waiters all are noob.
Some more raining,,,,but it was fun with Jacky and Michael Ong.
4.30pm I reached home.


7.30pm I attended Aunt Lian's daughter wedding.
Handsome groom + beautiful bride = lovely ever
This time I had iPad 2 and battle with Ling Li in Fruit Ninja.
We haven't finished digest but we can't fight with the attraction of tasty delicious.
One problem: They sent out the food with super slowly speed, can't stand it.
11.00pm I only reached my home.

The next day my family not feeling well. Lol


A Sunday having two dinner is suffering for me, new experience.
But I hope it will not be the next time.


*No picture available.



No comments:

Post a Comment