Tuesday 20 September 2011

Holiday 16/09/2011

Today is holiday : )
I'm going to Bukit Tinggi with Annie, Yong Yee.
Annie and I boarded a NO.19 from Klang Sentral there.
First time board bus with a girl who never ever board a bus =.=
The bus was crowded and got many ham sap people, I dislike it : (
We reached the old bus stop and met Yong Yee there.
Keep calling her but didn't see her there. Finally we got it :D
We took a taxi to BBT, RM15
There's Darren, Viwen, Kia Hong were waiting for us.
We went to Kim Gary for our lunch : )
Darren :)

Annie & Yong Yee

This is what we need


Annie eat this :o

I eat this :o
Yong Yee eat this :o
Darren & Viwen

Later we went to watch movie--Johnny English Reborn.
Very funny, admire Robin Atkinson :)
About 4.30pm we went to Starbucks :D
 Annie bought this, quite delicious

 Chocolate Cream Chips



As boring, we went to cinema again ._.
Love on Space
Romantic movie : )
Boarded Darren's car to school,
and my dad fetch me back home.
Today, beautiful day.


END.


No comments:

Post a Comment